LATEST NAHC NEWS
If you are a not an NAHC member and would like to receive NAHC updates
please click here.
2012 Progress Report
In the 2012 Progress Report, we look back at
last years accomplishments and look ahead at
how we will continue to meet the needs of the
housing cooperatives throughout the country.
Information in the Report includes:
- Overview of NAHC
- 2012 Accomplishments
- Six Reasons Why NAHC is America's
Home for Housing Coops
- Annual Conference Highlights
|Co-ops and condos are currently classified as|
“business associations” by FEMA, deeming
them available for only loans and not federal
grants. Click here to see how you can help!
Latest Update-March 11:
FY 2013 Section 8 Project Based Rental
Assistance Under the Sequestration.
Visit our HUD News page to see!
The latest CHB is available!
- Largest US Co-op is the First to Refinance with New Co-op Addition to HUD 223f Program
- Limited Equity Housing for Formerly Homeless Veterans: Ready to go to Scale?
- NAHC Conference Fulfills Education Needs and Recognizes Accomplishments
Anyone Can View the Featured Article:
No Time for Timidity
NAHC Announces Locations for 2013
Click here for details
||Check out our new |