NAHC Membership Information
Membership in NAHC offers:
- Free Cooperative Healthy Savings Program Pharmacy Discount Cards;
- Online access to the “members only” resources on the NAHC website, discounts to training programs and to the annual conference. Visit the Member Benefits page for a detailed list of member benefits;
- Member discounts for annual conference attendance, networking with fellow cooperators, technical assistance, legislative representation, education, cooperative information, and much more for the housing cooperative community;
- Access to the NAHC online newsletter, the Cooperative Housing Bulletin;
- All members are eligible to vote at the Annual Meeting, to elect the board of directors, and to address other matters of concern to the association. Housing cooperatives have one vote per household. NAHC individual members have one vote;
- Visit our Membership Benefits Packet for a detailed benefits list and our Resources section of this site for access to a sample of resources.
NAHC Membership Categories and Dues
NAHC dues are based on membership categories. Cooperatives and professionals can join directly or through an NAHC member association. To join directly, simply download and complete the MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION and send it along with your dues payment to the NAHC office:
National Association of Housing Cooperatives
1444 I Street, NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20005-6542
Phone (202) 737-0797
Fax (202) 216-9646
As part of their annual NAHC membership, housing cooperatives receive the benefits package listed above.
|$30.00 base + $3.25|
This category includes professional individuals, professional firms, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies. Additional individuals within the same organization can be added for only $100.00 each. Each professional is listed separately in the NAHC Directory of Professional Members.
$100.00 for additional firm professionals
This category includes full membership benefits and a complimentary listing and link on the NAHC web site, premium ad space and exhibitor location at the NAHC annual conference. Quarterly access to the online Cooperative Housing Bulletin.
Individual memberships are offered to non-professionals who have an interest in and seek to support and learn more about cooperative housing.
|$75 .00 |