NAHC announces new member service: Cooperative
Healthy Savings Program
- Click here to download the Pharmacy Card information sheet.
We are pleased to announce a new Cooperative Healthy Savings (CHS) Program for families living in NAHC member cooperatives. The Cooperative Healthy Savings Program provides pharmacy discounts that make getting prescriptions simple and more affordable.
Every household in an NAHC member cooperative will be issued a pharmacy membership card. Regional Associations will distribute the cards shortly. The back of the card has information on how to get outstanding pharmacy discounts. This valuable benefit is absolutely free.
Your CHS card will:
- Save you 10% to 60% on prescriptions at participating pharmacies
- Be accepted at more than 60,000 national and regional pharmacy chain stores including CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Target and many more
- Give you a mail order option for your long-term medications
Here’s what you do for prescription discounts:
- Search online to find the discounted price of your prescription (www.rxpricequotes.com) and participating locations (www.locateproviders.com)
- Present your card with your prescription at participating pharmacy to receive a discount.
Through NAHC, member cooperative families will receive direct benefits of Cooperative membership. We look forward to serving all of you! NAHC Members: watch your mail for details on how to obtain your Cooperative Healthy Savings Program from your regional association.
Pharmacy discounts are Not Insurance, and are Not Intended as a Substitute for Insurance.
The discount is only available at participating pharmacies.